Silicone structural sealant is a neutral curing structural adhesive specially designed for structural bonding assembly in building curtain walls. It can be easily extruded and used in a wide range of temperature conditions, and is cured into excellent, durable high modulus, high elasticity silicone rubber by moisture in the air. In the glass curtain wall, it is used for the structural silicone adhesive material between the plate and the metal frame, the plate and the plate, and the plate and the glass rib. It is the main stress material of hidden frame and semi-hidden frame curtain wall, and it is also an important factor affecting the safety of glass curtain wall. It has the properties of UV resistance, ozone resistance, good weathering resistance and strong adhesion. Before use, the compatibility test of glass, metal frame, spacer, gasket, positioning block and other sealants should be carried out, and the compatibility test can be used only after passing the test.
High Performance Silicone Structural Sealant
The product can produce excellent adhesion to most building materials without primer.
It has the following superior product characteristics:
1. Easy to use: It can be extruded and used at any time.
2. Neutral curing: suitable for most building materials without adverse reactions or corrosion.
3. Excellent adhesion: no primer is required, and it can form strong adhesion with most building materials.
4. Excellent anti-aging stability.
5. After curing, it has high modulus performance and can bear the expansion and displacement capacity of ±25% of the interface.
6. For structural assembly, material samples and assembly drawings must be sent to a professional testing company for testing and review in advance.
Neutral clear silicone structural sealant
A one component, neutral curing, specially designed for the bonded assembly of glazing structures in architectural façades. It can be easily extruded and used in a wide range of temperature conditions. Rely on moisture in the air to cure into excellent, durable high modulus, high elasticity silicone rubber. The product does not need a primer to the glass, and can produce excellent adhesion. It has the following superior product characteristics:
1. Easy to use: it can be extruded and used at any time
2. Neutral curing: no effect on the laminated glass layer
3. Excellent adhesion;
4. Excellent anti-aging stability;
5. After curing, it has high modulus performance and can bear the expansion and displacement capacity of ±25% of the interface;
6. For structural assembly, material samples and assembly drawings must be sent to a professional testing company for testing and review in advance
The difference between structural sealant and non-structural sealant
Structural sealant refers to high strength (compressive strength> 65MPa, steel-steel positive tensile bonding strength> 30MPa, shear strength> 18MPa), can withstand large loads, and is resistant to aging, fatigue, corrosion, and performance within the expected life. Stable, suitable for strong structural bonding.
Non-structural sealant have low strength and poor durability, and can only be used for ordinary and temporary bonding, sealing, and fixing, and cannot be used for structural bonding.
The service life of construction projects is generally more than 50 years, and the components bear relatively large and complex stresses, which are directly related to the safety of personnel and property. Structural adhesives are widely used in engineering, mainly used for reinforcement, anchoring, bonding, repairing, etc. bonding, etc.
Post time: Aug-04-2022