SV-777 silicone sealant for stone
2.Minimized fluid migration
3.Low dirt pick up
4.Water & weatherproof
5.Primerless adhesion to most building materials
6.25% movement capability
SV777 is available in black, gray, white and other customized colours.
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
1.Stone curtain wall sealing
2.Engineering ceramic sealing
3.Stone and other materials such as glass, metal seam sealing
These values are not intended for use in preparing specifications
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|ASTM C 679||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||30|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.7|
|ASTM C 1248||Pollution / oil, natural stone||No|
As exposed to air, SV777 begins to cure inward from surface. Its tack free time is about 50 minutes; the full and optimal adhesion depends on the sealant depth.
SV777 is designed to meet or even exceed the requirements of:
Chinese national specification GB/T 14683-2003 20HM
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
SV777 should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Complete technical information and literature, adhesion testing, and compatibility testing are available from Siway.
● SV777 is a chemical product, not edible, no implantation into body and should be kept away from children.
● Cured silicone rubber can be handled without any risk to health.
● Should uncured silicone sealant contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical treatment if irritation persists.
● Avoid prolonged exposure of skin to uncured silicone sealant.
● Good ventilation is necessary for work and cure places.