SV-101 Acrylic Sealant Paintable Gap Filler
2. Strong Adhesion & Flexibility
3. Easy Application & Water Clean Up
4. cracks within 0.2mm, without repair, direct brush can be waterproof High and low temperature resistant performance, remain performance
5. constant within -40 ℃ to 150 ℃.
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
1. Suitable for all kinds of kitchen, sanitary installation and mildew waterproof seal.
2. Applicable to all types window and door of glazing, weather seal.
3. Applicable to Glass, marble, aluminum and other building waterproof seal.
SV101 is available in black, gray, white and other customized colours.
|Skin dry time(h)||≤3||0.5|
>0.4 or >0.6
As exposed to air, SV101 begins to cure inward from surface. Its tack free time is about 50 minutes; the full and optimal adhesion depends on the sealant depth.
SV101 is designed to meet or even exceed the requirements of:
● Chinese national specification GB/T 14683-2003 20HM
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
SV101 should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
SV101 should not be applied:
● For structural glazing
● For weather seal for curtain walls
● To underground joints
● To joints with high movement
● To the materials that bleed oils , plasticizers or solvents, such as impregnated wood ,or unvulcanized resin
● In totally confined spaces as sealant requires atmospheric moisture for cure
● To frost laden or damp surfaces
● For continuous water immersion
● When surface temperature below 4℃ or over 50℃
HOW TO USE
Clean all joints removing all foreign matter and contaminants such as oil, grease, dust, water, frost, old sealants, surface dirt, or glazing compounds and protective coatings.
Mask areas adjacent to joints to ensure neat sealant lines. Apply SV101 in a continuous operation using dispensing guns. Before a skin forms, tool the sealant with light pressure to spread the sealant against the joint surfaces. Remove masking tape as soon as the bead is tooled.
Complete technical information and literature, adhesion testing, and compatibility testing are available from Siway.
● SV101 is a chemical product, not edible, no implantation into body and should be kept away from children.
● Cured silicone rubber can be handled without any risk to health.
● Should uncured silicone sealant contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical treatment if irritation persists.
● Avoid prolonged exposure of skin to uncured silicone sealant.
● Good ventilation is necessary for work and cure places.
The information presented herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of using our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for specific applications.
Shanghai Siway Curtain Material Co.Ltd
No.1 Puhui Road ,Songjiang Dist,Shanghai,CHINA Tel: +86 21 37682288
Fax:+86 21 37682288