SV High performance mildew silicone sealant
-easy to operate, you can always use out;
- Neutral curing, suitable for most building materials without adverse effects or corrosion;
- Excellent adhesion: no primer, with most of the building materials to form a strong cohesive force;
- excellent weather resistance and aging performance;
- excellent long-term anti-mildew ability;
- Good environmental performance.
SVmildewis available in black, gray, white and other customized colours.
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
Siway neutral high-performance anti-mildew silicone sealant can be widely used in a variety of high-humidity environment, the interface of the waterproof seal and filling and so on, such as cabinets, basin, toilet, shower, etc., and other needs long-term Moldy effect of the decoration of the occasion.
Technical data sheet
These values are not intended for use in preparing specifications
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||60|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.9|
|Mildew grade||0 grade||0 grade|
As exposed to air, SVmildewbegins to cure inward from surface. Its tack free time is about 50 minutes; the full and optimal adhesion depends on the sealant depth.
SVmildewis designed to meet or even exceed the requirements of:
Chinese national specification GB/T 14683-2003 20HM
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
SV mildew should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
HOW TO USE
Clean all joints removing all foreign matter and contaminants such as oil, grease, dust, water, frost, old sealants, surface dirt, or glazing compounds and protective coatings.
Mask areas adjacent to joints to ensure neat sealant lines. Apply SVmildewin a continuous operation using dispensing guns. Before a skin forms, tool the sealant with light pressure to spread the sealant against the joint surfaces. Remove masking tape as soon as the bead is tooled.
Complete technical information and literature, adhesion testing, and compatibility testing are available from Siway.
● SVmildewis a chemical product, not edible, no implantation into body and should be kept away from children.
● Cured silicone rubber can be handled without any risk to health.
● Should uncured silicone sealant contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical treatment if irritation persists.
● Avoid prolonged exposure of skin to uncured silicone sealant.
● Good ventilation is necessary for work and cure places.
The information presented herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of using our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for specific applications.